Covid-19

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Covid-19

Postby crisipicada » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:23 pm

Please pray for a member here named lala. Her husband is in facility, for he has symptoms of virus. Lala and her husband is working on the same department in the Provincial Office. Lala is a newspaper writer and a news reporter so his husband also go to different places in their province. She is alone in their house while her kids stay at her cousins. Please pray for her strength. People treat their as a curse since their house is being barricade without their knowledge. Hope the result is negative.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Re: Covid-19

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:47 pm

I talked to my daughter on Friday, and she has covid-19.
She got it at her church.
She felt pretty bad for a few days, but I convinced her to take mega doses of vitamin C and 500 IU daily of vitamin D and also take zinc supplements as well as acetaminophen 3 times a day as a fever reducer.
She is doing much better today (Sunday).
So far, her husband has not shown any symptoms, but he lives in the same house, so time will tell.
God be with you all. Stay safe.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Sono_gioiosa » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:49 am

My bestfriend's husband was put into 14 days isolation due to covid infection. He was asymptomatic at first and later on symptomatic. My bestfriend was also advised to go back home from work and stay home for 14 days. The struggle was real, she was feeling depressed, hopeless and was anxious. However, her husband is now doing good and healed and negative from covid virus infection. Thanks for all the prayers and concern.
When you do not know what to do or which way to turn, smile. This will relax your mind and let the sunshine of happiness into your soul.
Sono_gioiosa

Postby Sono_gioiosa » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:57 am

The Philippines will be put to lock down for two weeks due to new virus variant spreads. Over the news, the president said that our country will be in trouble if this happens. We will hope for the best.
When you do not know what to do or which way to turn, smile. This will relax your mind and let the sunshine of happiness into your soul.
Sono_gioiosa

Postby mystic » Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:37 am

One easy remedy:

https://www.pulse.com.gh/news/local/covid-19-hydrogen-peroxide-gives-immediate-protection-research/yht0pyp
"The real opposite of love is not hate, but indifference" (Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz)
mystic

Return to General Forum