How has 2019 been for you so far?

Moderator: youngj

How has 2019 been for you so far?

Postby Smiley » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:23 pm

The year is off to a slow start for me this year
I awoke this morning to minus 20, I managed to delay going outside for awhile but I can't put it off much longer. Time for the parka! :o
Smiley

Re: How has 2019 been for you so far?

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:00 pm

Yeah, it is way too cold for me to live in that environment, so better you than me, Smiley.
I have had a rough start thus far, and just hoping things get better soon. I have been sick for 3 weeks, and just now starting to feel a little better. I had all of my tools that I carry in my pickup stolen, and my sister died a week ago from cancer.
But I do have the best thing in the world going for me, and that is my FAITH in God, so I know I will be okay no matter what life throws at me. :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Re: How has 2019 been for you so far?

Postby cheryz » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:13 am

Sad to hear of your loss Sir Michael. My condolences, and please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. your always in my prayers Sir hope you feel better soon.

Hello Everyone. its been awhile Happy New Year and Happy Valentines Days.. my year starts good having some part time work its nice to start a year :D but starting 1st week of February been having sick, dry cough thats makes me cant sleep at night :( but still keep going. Also busy for my son foundation day next week and upcoming graduation on March hope i can have some part time job. hoping i still have energy to keep going so many activities at school..bye for now.. god bless us all..
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Return to Friends