What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:13 pm

Hello everyone..i pray and hoping your doing great, amazing, fantastic today :). We celebrated my son's birthday at school he really appreciated his birthday because his wish was granted thank you for granting his wish Sir Michael from the bottom of our hearts thank you very much, may god bless you more for such have a good generous heart. Its been raining since yesterday we got home wet we dont expect to rain but the weather cant predict :cry: me and my son started to sneeze since we got home :cry: . Today we dont have class its our rest day because of there activity at school its called (buwan ng wika) the importance of our Filipino culture to be known or teach to our children's. Our principal speech about the childrens today modern generation more on gadget that we must teach them how to play the filipino games and engage to outside playtime not on tablet or cellphones.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:16 am

Today we have rain showers as weather forecast tell the super typhoon will hit this week northern Luzon. Please pray for Philippines that typhoon will be gone :( or spare our country. Keep safe everyone.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:12 pm

I am glad that the super typhoon did not hit the Visayas full force, but I have had friends way down in Mindanao telling me that they got some high winds and lots of rainfall. I know that the areas in northern Luzon got hit very hard, and I know that there will be some stories of what happened up in northern part of the Philippines. I am glad that your son had a good time on hos birthday. I have been suffering with a shoulder injury for the past 4 months, and I haven't worked for almost 3 months. I went to the Veteran's Clinic, and they did nothing for me as usual. The health care system for Veterans is really bad.
I started some new therapies in the hope that my shoulder will stop hurting. I have to pay for this myself, and it is expensive. It is possibly helping a little, so I have signed up for 3 months of treatments to get a discount and give the therapies time to work. I am having PEMF (Electro-Magnetic Pulse), cryotherapy (extreme cold), laser light, compression, and infra-red sauna therapies. I hope these will work because resting and time have done nothing to help thus far.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:51 am

I feel sorry to you Sir for what happened to your shoulder, I know that really hurts so bad I hoping your therapy will help ease the pain on your shoulder. May the lord heal you and giving you strength to be fully recover soonest.
Here's a prayer for you Sir.
O God, our friend who has pain, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard.
Comfort him upon his sickbed, and ease his suffering. We beg for deliverance, and submit that no healing is too hard for the Lord, if it be His will.
We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew his strength, and heal what ails him in Your loving name.
Thank You, Lord.
God bless you Sir may the lord heal you because your such a good, kind and generous man I know.
cheryz

Previous

Return to Your first forum