What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:38 am

I'm praying for Texas, the news came out in tv so much flood damages had been reported. So sad about it. Just thinking many are happening in our country here in Philippines please pray for marawi and for the justice for some kids been murdered by police involving illegal drugs but the family insisted that there kids it's not involve. So much crime when started of Duterte administration.

Hope all you guys doing great. God bless us all.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:57 pm

Thank you for your concern and prayers, cheryz. Texas was hit hard, and there is tremendous damages and loss, and it will take years in recovery. As I am writing this, Hurricane Irma is moving along the Florida Gulf Coast, and that state is going to be a major disaster, more so than Texas was with Harvey.
There will be no lack of re-construction work in these 2 states for a long time to come. I have several Filipina friends who live in Florida...some who met their husbands on my website. I am worried about them, of course. There is no shortage of people to pray for in both of our countries. God bless !
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:54 am

Today we didnt go to school because of heavy rains. Preschool are excuses if non stop of rains. we having typoon in manila so heavy rains here in visayas and the news theres another typhoon coming. hope it will not lead to PAR. My internet is very slow like turtle grrr... Keep Warm guys... GOD bless us all.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:20 pm

Hello everyone how's your day? Hope your doing all good. Christmas is approaching fast :D .
Today I have time to open the internet because the connection is good last few days months the Internet was super slow. Now I'm resting because I'm sick I have flu and cough hoping it will gone soon.
cheryz

Previous

Return to Your first forum