What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby jadegil6 » Thu May 11, 2017 8:21 pm

Wow o wowee red...How many years has it been since you graced us with your posts? Too many! I certainly hope that you and your husband and children are all doing well. I would like to welcome you back :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Smiley » Sat May 13, 2017 8:07 pm

red wrote:Great to be back here :)

Welcome back Red. I hope all is well with you and your family.
Smiley

Postby cheryz » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:01 am

Welcome back Ms.Red :D .

Hello everyone hope you all doing well :D . This week has been busy my son class started last Tuesday were on 3rd day tomorrow pre schooler have must a lot of patience, some of his classmate are good but most of them have tantrums you can't hear the voice of there teacher because some crying some shouting and my son is not paying attention his roaming around and stand beside his teacher maybe next week we will having hard time because the classroom door will be close for parents. Today my son got two stars he wrote circle in the blackboard he is voluntering he don't wait to call his name but went to the front and ask for his teacher to write can't help myself to smile some of his classmate clap there hands because all he wanted us to have a star in his hand he try to get the attention of his teacher for what his doing even his roaming around I know he wanted to learn to. :) that's all for now. Have a great day everyone. God bless us all.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Previous

Return to Your first forum